Projects with in the Center - Ongoing:
- Fire Monitoring - Daily fire alerts are communicated to the field in fire season.
- The Remote sensing data for 2017, 2018 season (LISS-IV with 5.8 mts in place of LISS -III with 23.5 mts) has been procured for identification of Vegetation cover changes.
- The vegetation cover change detection for 2017-2018 is under progress.
- Geo referencing of Village maps / Forest block maps for the Digitization of land records.
- Trainings to the Field officers/DEOs on usage of GPS/GIS technology
- ROFR rejected claim analysis
- Refinement of Water Harvesting Structure maps by integrating piezometer data of wells.
- Preparation of plantation layer under all schemes and monitoring of plantations using high resolution satellite/Google earth.